Whether you are seeking a relaxing stroll of a vigorous hike, you’ll find plenty of ways to connect with nature while you are here.
- Gift Shop, with tie dyes, jewelry, and more!
- Book Store, including books by Ina May Gaskin and the Spiritual Midwifery DVD
- A Museum, with memorabilia for The Farm’s early days
- Maps of the community, plus literature from Farm businesses and nonprofits
- Open Monday-Friday, Noon – 4 PM CST.
During summer months, many students and their families like to relax and cool off down at The Farm’s Swimmin’ Hole.
A sandy beach and roped off shallow area provide an excellent place for young children to play.
Trained lifeguards are also on duty during the summer.
The Farm has over 5 miles of mostly flat roads, making it an excellent place for riding bicycles.
The Farm is host to many activities and events throughout the year. Some are workshops that requires a fee, but many are free and open to the public.
Community dinners are a frequent occurrence, providing yet another way to have interaction with The Farm’s residents.